MLB FOR CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
THIS SEPTEMBER, JOIN US AS WE TEAM UP WITH MLB FOR CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS MONTH. STARTING WITH THE SEATTLE MARINERS, WE ARE CALLING ON YOU TO BE THE HEROES FOR THESE FEARLESS KIDS.
HOW CAN YOU EARN YOUR CAPE?
- Buy tickets to the September 2nd Mariners vs Angels game
- Donate a dollar (or more!)
- Share who you #GoGold for on social media
- Spread the word and tell someone about the overwhelming funding deficit around childhood cancer research and treatments
WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU TO CHANGE THE GAME.
THE CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS NIGHT PREGAME EVENT PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Mariners G1ve A Buck Night Tshirt
- Light Food and Snacks
- One Beverage
- Exclusive Access to Pregame Event at Safeco Field Outside Corner
- Donation to G1ve A Buck Fund