G1VE A BUCK OPEN
GOLF for GOLD: Chip away at childhood cancer
Chip away at childhood cancer at the 2017 G1ve A Buck Fund Open on May 22, 2017 at StoneTree Golf Club, a stunning course that epitomizes the California golf experience, followed by a thoughtfully prepared dinner at the inspired French épicerie, Le Comptoir.
We invite you to join us for a day of golf, delicious food, and – with your support – invaluable fundraising as we “Golf for Gold” in support of childhood cancer research. While only 3.8% of the National Cancer Institute’s research budget is dedicated to childhood cancer research, 100 percent of the proceeds raised at the G1ve A Buck Fund Open will be donated to the incredible immunotherapy research taking place at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Strong Against Cancer program at Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Whether as an individual or a corporate sponsor, your participation will help make each child’s cancer journey shorter and less painful, and we are relying on your support. Every dollar raised will help provide much-needed funding for childhood cancer research.
Please join us today, and register for your sponsorship and a spot for your team. We look forward to seeing you on May 22nd!
ABOUT G1VE A BUCK FUND
G1ve A Buck Fund, Inc. is engaging the community to raise awareness of childhood cancers and fund research to find Kid Size Cures that speed up treatment and reduce painful, life-limiting side effects, so that survivors can lead long, healthy lives.
Did you know that childhood cancer is the leading cause of death by disease? More children die of childhood cancer than all other diseases put together. It is a fact that each and every day 43 kids are diagnosed, and six children will lose their lives, to childhood cancer. Lack of funding is a huge issue. Since 1980, only three drugs have been approved that were specifically developed for children and two-thirds of those treated suffer long-term effects, including loss of hearing and sight, heart disease, secondary cancers, learning disabilities and infertility.
G1ve a Buck is looking for everyday superheroes ready to take on childhood cancer by raising awareness about childhood cancer and funding its research. Please help us be a voice for our kids that don’t have one to fight for themselves.
To reserve your spot, payment and registration must be submitted and paid in full by May 8th. Sponsorships and space are limited, so sign up early to reserve your preferred placement.
- Super Hero $15,000 Premier recognition on all event materials, including logo on website, tournament and dinner signage, and choice of tee box; social media cross-promotion; two foursomes and eight dinner tickets.
- Big-Picture Hero $10,000 Prominent logo placement on website, tournament signage, and choice of tee box; social media cross-promotion; two foursomes and eight dinner tickets.
- Community Hero $5,000 Branding and logo signage at choice of drink carts, golf lunch & keg kick-off, putting green or dinner & auction; social media cross-promotion; one foursome and four dinner tickets.
- Foursome – Golf & Dinner $1,600 Full participation in tournament, including green fees, cart rental, lunch, gift bag ($100+ value), and tickets to the fundraising dinner.
- Foursome – Golf Only $1,250 Full participation in tournament, including green fees, cart rental, lunch and gift bag ($100+ value).
- Everyday Hero $2,000 Sleeve of three branded golf balls given to all players in gift bag, extra balls available for sponsoring company. Pricing may vary pending final brand of golf balls selected; social media cross-promotion. No golf included.
- Hole in One Hero $1,000 Branding and logo signage at tee box area on hole of your choice, option to sponsor additional hole-based contest; social media cross-promotion. Exclusive tee box sponsorship $15,000. No golf included.
- Singular Golfer + Dinner $400 Full participation in tournament and ticket to the fundraising dinner and auction at Le Comptoir.
- Singular Golfer $300 Full participation in tournament.
- Dinner Only $100 Ticket to the fundraising dinner and auction at Le Comptoir.
- Raffle $50 Buy a ticket, or several, for your chance to win a 15 liter bottle of J de Telmont Champagne.
- DONATION Enter Donation Amount $ Your support and generosity give a voice to the children who have battled or are currently battling childhood cancer who don’t have one.
Custom Sponsorships Available